How to Record Videos From Your Screen in Windows 10 with Movavi Screen Capture Studio
Do you know how to record videos from your screen in Windows 10? If you don’t then you’re probably missing out on several opportunities – including being able to save online streaming videos, record Skype calls, capture live events, and of course create video guides or tutorials.
While you will be able to record your screen on any Windows 10 system, doing so requires the right software. In that regard Movavi Screen Capture Studio will be able to give you what you need – and more.
Simply put Movavi Screen Capture Studio is unique due to its intuitive nature as well as its features. The former will be evident as you start to record screen in Windows 10with just a few steps:
- Launch the software and select ‘Capture screen’ in the launch menu.
- Adjust the position and size of the capture frame or use the presets to determine the area that you want to record.
- Select the audio voice by clicking on the ‘speaker’ or ‘microphone’ icon depending on whether you want to record the system audio or audio from another device (or both).
- Click ‘REC’ when you are ready and the recording will start after 5 seconds.
- When the recording is done click ‘Stop’ and then ‘Save’.
If you want you could control the other recording parameters too and set the frame rate, choose to record keyboard actions, make the mouse cursor more visible, set a custom ‘click’ sound, grab screenshots while recording, or set a timer and schedule the recording. In fact, you could even record footage from a webcam if you’d prefer that over recording your screen.
Additionally, Movavi Screen Capture Studio also includes features that will let you edit your video and improve it. With these features, you could cut and join video segments, improve the video quality, insert customizable text, add audio tracks, include background music or voiceovers, apply special effects or filters, and link scenes together with stylish animated transitions.
Having all these features available will not only let you create better videos but also improve the style and presentation of those videos. When you also factor in how easy it is to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio, it makes sense to at least try it out and take advantage of all that it brings to the table.